Friday, May 29, 2009

Surveys, Tiredness and Yummy.

Yeh, wow random blog title, heh.
First off I'm surprised this has lasted a month. Hoorah! I'm so happy I could hug you right...now :)
Mmmm kay first on the agenda was a survey...
We had an anonymous survey today for constructive criticism of a lecturer. I won't name him, but I thought he was just average. Problem was that I thought it was a survey about the PBL experience, since it was our last PBL for the Semester today. So I started the survey off *very* positively, then saw the name of our lecturer at the top of the survey (my friend nearby had to remind me too...), and after that I aligned my marks more towards what I would actually give the guy. Tried to give some constructive criticism though - get your lecture notes on time, be a bit less boring, try to encourage some discussion - but I thought it was a rather poor effort on my part. I had an excuse though, which leads me to the next situation:
Tiredness. I have no idea why I felt tired today - I slept a grand total of 10 hours yesterday, after promising myself I'd "just take a 15-minute power nap". Problem was that I took this "power nap" in my bed, and my bed felt so comfortable...so I just slept early. So you'd think I would be wide awake in the morning, and to an extent that was quite true. Until I had my first lecture. Metabolism.... zzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Woke up 10 minutes before the end of the lecture, and that set the mood for the rest of the day. Oh wells.
On a brighter note, I ate my first ever brownie today at our last PBL session of the Semester! And it was super delicious, haha. And I'll leave on that happy note whilst I start my intense cramming for my end-sems (only possible in Semester 1).

No comments:

Post a Comment