Friday, November 6, 2009

Sorry for no update

Hey guys, I'm taking a little siesta from blogging, as my exams start on the 9th, and I find that anything on the net causes me to lose concentration - in fact, almost anything related to a computer. See, I may do a blog post, which might take 10 minutes, and that's fine. But then I'd feel restless, and go check forums. And then check other blogs. And check my mail. And waste a good ol' hour or so laughing at the wittiness of several blog writers. And then go to all my random sites, and check my mail, go to facebook, laugh and comment at a few things, go check my mail, go to more random sites, check my mail....

And in the end I've lost most of the day. So I'll be back on the 20th, which is when my exams finish. Also, congrats to all those Year 12s/13s/Final Secondary School Year People for finishing your last year of secondary education - and for most of you, all your tests as well; if you still have them, good luck :) And good luck to everyone else who may have tests (or interviews) during this period.

Peace,

No comments:

Post a Comment